GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CENTER:
- The purpose of the center is to create socio-psychological conditions for the organization of the educational process of the university, to ensure the psychological protection of students and teachers, staff, support and strengthen their mental health.
- improving the psychological culture and stress tolerance of students and staff, especially in the field of training and interpersonal communication;
- providing psychological assistance in social adaptation to changing socio-economic conditions of life;
- identification of the main problems of participants in the educational process and determination of the causes of their occurrence, ways and means of their solution;
- assistance to the personal, intellectual and professional development of students in the process of studying at the university;
- providing participants of the educational process with psychological assistance in difficult and extreme situations;
- creation of social, psychological, pedagogical and professional conditions to ensure the creative development of students' personality;
- providing psychological assistance to foreign students;
- improving the psychological qualifications of the university teaching staff in working with modern youth;
- assistance to the teaching staff in harmonizing the socio-psychological climate of universities;
- assistance in providing the activities of university teaching staff with scientific and methodological materials and instructions in the field of psychology;
- organization of psychological support and consulting activities of participants in the educational process, if necessary;
- psychological training in the context of professional development of psychologists of educational institutions, teachers, university teachers, practical psychologists of healthcare, penitentiary institutions, law enforcement agencies, military units.
WORKING WITH STUDENTS:
- psychological diagnostics (individual and group);
- trainings of a socio-psychological orientation (aimed at the formation of certain skills and abilities, such as partner communication skills and confident behavior skills);
- personality-oriented trainings (aimed at correcting the internal state);
- image classes;
- thematic weeks (anti-smoking, anti-drug, educational institution image, psychological service open days);
- holding a "round table" and conferences with students and undergraduates, psychologists of educational institutions, etc.;
- conducting psychological master classes;
- calling other qualified specialists and practical psychologists in the field of psychotherapy.