The Bolashak debate center is a voluntary association that promotes the development of tolerance, public speaking and leadership qualities among students.
The Bolashak debate center is:
- a way to expand your views and perspectives;
- development of cooperation and contacts between students and other youth Public Associations;
- formation of a diverse and interesting life of students;
- comprehensive support of students ' initiatives and ideas;
- find new friends and like-minded people.
The debate Center "Bolashak" will be headed by 8 schools. The City "School League Bolashak" has been established among schools.
The organization has 52 students.
Chairman of the center – Token Askar, Faculty of Physics and mathematics, student of study group 1501-19